This guide will cover, in order:
- Installing the mobile application.
- Creating a Bitcoin wallet.
- Creating a passphrase-protected wallet.
- Password and biometrics security.
- Creating a backup.
- Dummy wallet for plausible deniability.
- Receiving Bitcoin payments.
- Sending Bitcoin payments.
- Additional settings and options.
By the end of this guide, you will have a Bitcoin wallet installed on your mobile device which lets you receive, send and store bitcoins. Your wallet will be encrypted with a password, protected with a passphrase and you will have proper backups in case your phone is damaged, lost or stolen. You will know how to use the security features of your Bitcoin wallet to maintain plausible deniability.
This is perfect if you want to buy bitcoins and store them securely, if you want to make payments using Bitcoin, and if you don't mind using a phone.