Steps for receiving Bitcoin payments
- 1.Tap on the wallet you want to use.
- Tapping on the address will copy it to your clipboard.
- You can share the address to others by selecting the
Sharebutton and selecting your preferred messaging app.
- You can also create an invoice by selecting the
Receive with amountoption.
- 3.Once the payment is received, it will appear in the
Transactions historyand will also appear in your available balance.
Good to know - HD SegWit (BIP84 Bech32 Native) This is the latest Bitcoin address type, following the Segregated Witness soft-fork in August 2017. It is the address format that provides the most fee savings. It also provides multiple addresses and generates new ones for you for best privacy practices. They begin with bc1.