Steps for Sending Bitcoin
- 1.Tap on the wallet you wish to send from.
- To select specific UTXO’s, tap on the 3-dot menu in the top right corner:
- 2.Select the coins you want to spend.
- 3.Paste the Bitcoin address of the recipient in the address field or scan their QR code.
- 4.Write a note for this transaction, so you know what the transaction was for, or who you sent it to.
- 5.Enter the amount to send. It must be lower than the total value of the coins that were selected for spending or the wallet balance.
- Press the
Totalbutton to send the whole selected amount (if you want to move the funds to another wallet you control).
- The amount you enter must be in Bitcoin. BlueWallet provides an estimated value in fiat currencies.
- 6.Adjust the fee you wish to pay by tapping on it.
- 7.The outbound transaction will appear in the
Transaction historyand the coins will be deducted from the available balance in your wallet.
- Your change is only visible when sending and using Coin Control, it does not appear in the transaction history.