Comment on page
Why we recommend CoinJoin with Wasabi Wallet
Wasabi is an open-source, Bitcoin-only wallet for Desktop. It is privacy-focused, and offers some of the highest security standards. It is easy to use, but has a small learning curve. It is fully non-custodial and access to funds can never be restricted. It has a large community of users and the development team is transparent and reputable. Obfuscating your transaction history with CoinJoin allows you to avoid malicious actors to trace your Bitcoin balance or know where you spend your money.
The minimum amount of bitcoin per coinjoin round is 0.00005000 BTC (5000 sats) + mining fees.
- ✅Easy backup and recovery
- ✅Highest privacy available
- ✅Advanced transaction features
- ✅Good long-term solution
- ✅Compatible with hardware wallets
- ✅Reputable and renown
- ❌Process time: 90 minutes
- ❌Not available on mobile
This is the ideal wallet and privacy implementation for those wanting to achieve a very strong level of anonymity without risking losing your coins.
- Selling Bitcoin to a non-custodial exchange.
- Ability to transact with Bitcoin without having your transaction history traced back to you.
- Storing Bitcoin for long-term all the while maintaining plausible deniability.