Steps for adding a passphrase
- 1.Write down the passphrase you want to use before entering it in your computer.
- 2.Select “Passphrase”.
- 3.Select the following:
- Add Word
- Select at least 4 different words, and choose up to 12.
- Find the word you want by first selecting its first letter. You will also have the option to add a space before or after the word and if you want to use upper or lower case letters.
- 4.Once entered, select “APPLY”.
- 5.A new wallet identifier, also called a fingerprint, will be created. Note this down.
- 6.Press on the check mark.
You must enter the passphrase each time you want to access the passphrase-protected wallet, else you will be in the default, or passphrase-free, wallet.