Once the Wasabi wallet application installed, open the application.
- 1.You will be faced with explanatory prompts, go through them by clicking on
- 2.Click on
Get Started, when the option appears, to begin the wallet creation process.
Create a new wallet.
- 4.Enter a name for your wallet, if you want to, then click on
- 5.Enter a password for you wallet and confirm it. Once your password entered, click on
- 6.Write down the 12 words that appear in the order in which they are displayed in using a pen and paper. Once written down, click on
- 7.You will be asked to verify 3 words from your backup, enter them correctly and click on
- If you made a mistake, click on the back arrow in the top left corner to view your recovery words again.
- 8.Select your CoinJoin strategy (you can always change it or turn it off later). Once selected, click on
- 9.Enter your password to open your wallet. Click on
Once the Bitcoin network data is processed, you will be able to begin using your wallet!