Once the Wasabi wallet application installed, open the application.
- 1.You will be faced with explanatory prompts, go through them by clicking on
- 2.Click on
Get Started, when the option appears, to begin the wallet creation process.
Create a new wallet.
- 4.Enter a name for your wallet, if you want to, then click on
- 5.Enter a password for you wallet and confirm it. Once your password entered, click on
- 6.Write down the 12 words that appear in the order in which they are displayed in using a pen and paper. Once written down, click on
- 7.You will be asked to verify 3 words from your backup, enter them correctly and click on
- If you made a mistake, click on the back arrow in the top left corner to view your recovery words again.
- 8.Select your CoinJoin strategy (you can always change it or turn it off later). Once selected, click on
- 9.Enter your password to open your wallet. Click on
Once the Bitcoin network data is processed, you will be able to begin using your wallet!
The loading process can last up to a few minutes depending on your connectivity.
Last modified 8mo ago