This guide will cover, in order:
- Installing the desktop application
- Creating a Bitcoin wallet
- Using password security
- Creating a backup to recover lost wallets
- Receiving Bitcoin payments
- Sending Bitcoin payments
- Additional settings and options
By the end of this guide, you will have a Bitcoin wallet installed on your computer which lets you receive, send and store bitcoins. Your wallet will be secured with a passphrase, and you will have proper backups in case your computer is damaged, lost or stolen. You will know how to use the privacy features of your Bitcoin wallet to stay anonymous.
This is perfect if you want to buy Bitcoin and store them privately and securely, and if you want to make payments using Bitcoin, and you don't mind using a computer instead of the phone.