Wasabi Wallet is one of the safest ways you can use Bitcoin if you are not using a hardware wallet or a "multisignature" custody setup.
- The wallet is open-source and has been reviewed independently to make sure there is no malware or backdoor.
- The developers cannot have access to your Bitcoin wallet.
- The private keys that control the Bitcoin are encrypted, and to spend money each time you must decrypt them with your secret passphrase.
- Wasabi Wallet protects you well against non-hacker people that gain access to your computer.
- Wasabi Wallet is more vulnerable to malware and hackers than hardware wallets.
- Wasabi Wallet lets you create backups easily and securely which lets you recover access to your money if your computer is damaged, lost or stolen.