Steps for sending Bitcoin
- 1.Click on
Sendin the top right corner.
- 2.Insert the recipient's bitcoin address to the right of the
- 3.Enter the amount you wish to send.
- You can switch between BTC and USD denominations using the arrows.
- Click on Advanced options to enter a custom fee rate (this can also be adjusted later).
- 4.Click on
- 5.Enter a label to identify the recipient and click on
- 6.Verify that the information is correct and click on
- You can adjust the fee rate by clicking on the clipboard icon.
- You have a sliding bar to adjust the fee amount depending on how quickly you want this transaction to be accepted by the network. There are several methods of looking up the current fee rate, one being mempool.space.
The outbound transaction will appear in your Dashboard and the balance will also be updated.