Steps for receiving payments
Now that your wallet has been backed up securely, you’re ready to receive some bitcoins in your wallet.
Someone that wishes to send you funds can create an invoice through which you can claim funds by scanning a QR code or entering its voucher code. To do so:
- 1.Scan the sender's QR code with Phoenix by hitting
Send. The camera function will open. Use that to scan the QR code that is provided to you.
- Alternatively, you can copy the voucher code and then paste it on Phoenix by hitting
- 2.Once the payment is received, it will appear in the transactions history and will also appear in your available balance.
- 2.Share the QR code that is displayed or use the copy or share icons to provide the sender with your Lightning address.
- You can also create an invoice by hitting the edit icon. This allows you to enter a custom amount and a description that you can then share with the sender.
- 3.Once the payment is received, it will appear in the transactions history and will also appear in your available balance.